Bolex long take blog

In class a couple of weeks ago we did a group project where we shot on a bolex film camera and then developed the film strips in chemicals. It was a very fun and hands on experience. Our group chose to throw many bananas at the face of one of the group members. For some reason, the film was black until after all the bananas were done being thrown. I think this happened because i remember being told to fast forward 200 ft. on the camera and then rewind it again. I do not know why. It is too bad that we did not get the bananas in the shot. Oh well. I decided to shoot it with  high frae rate so we could slow it down. I am excited to see how it turns out. The experience overall was pleasent. I like working with groups of people on projects. It just makes everything more fun, plus a little less stressful.

Comments

Popular Posts